A Cozy Minimalist Guide to Decorating and Hosting All Year Round
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Decorating for each season doesn't have to be overwhelming or expensive. Your home can be festive, stylish, and cozy with minimal effort and a limited budget--just ask The Nester! In Welcome Home, Myquillyn Smith guides you through creating and enjoying a seasonally decorated home with more style and less stuff.
No matter what the world says, embracing the seasons does not require bins of factory-made décor or loads of time. In fact, it's possible to decorate for each season without frustration, going overboard, or blowing your budget.
Drawing from the cozy-minimalist principles in Cozy Minimalist Home, stylist and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Myquillyn Smith will help you create a home that's fresh, meaningful, beautiful, and (bonus!) always ready to host. With engaging how-tos and inspiring photos, she guides you step by step through purposeful design decisions to cultivate a space where loved ones gather, meaningful connections are celebrated, and lasting memories are made.
Myquillyn's realistic and down-to-earth design tips will teach you how to:
- Seasonalize your living spaces with simple, actionable steps
- Cultivate easy, seasonal rhythms of change in your home
- Incorporate the beauty of the natural world through the five senses
- Feel confident in volunteering your house for gatherings, parties, and impromptu get-togethers
- Know what to focus on and what not to worry about as a relaxed and confident hostess
Bigger than the latest and greatest trends, Welcome Home aims to usher in the seasons without using more resources, money, or stuff than needed.